Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's on your fridge?



I saw this on someone else's blog, wish I could remember whose, and it looked like fun. So here it is, my fridge! I blacked out anything with a local address or phone number, but otherwise it appears exactly as it is.

What do we have...subversive stickers and magnets. An image of my dream house I PhotoShopped myself into. Not to scale, though, otherwise I'd just be a little black blob. Images of the two most beautiful people ever, Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. I love that pic of Johnny because it captures the essence of who he seems to be... head rag, multiple necklaces, glass of wine, tattoos, enjoying the sun. I love the pic of Angelina because she's gorgeous, but also because she says she thinks she's funny looking. Gawd, if she thinks she's funny looking, what hope is there for any of we ordinary women to be happy with our looks??

Then there is the Kandinsky magnet. He's probably my favorite artist. Also on view, a bunch of coupons I'll probably never use and an appointment card from my chiropractor.

And my little magnet poem, "Calmly I drink potent magic, the sound of my desire as real as the sacred aroma of love."

It's funny how much you can tell about me from the front of my fridge! I don't cook, I'm politically liberal, I have cats, I love wolves and I have a bad back. hahaha

No comments: