Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TAG! You're it!

I've been tagged by KreativeMindz! That means I'm meant to tell you six random things about myself and then tag six other bloggers.

Random thing #1 - I love old school punk rock. Social Distortion, The Clash, Fear, etc.
Random thing #2 - For years and years and years, I wore only black. Then, for some reason about two years ago I suddenly started wearing color.
Random thing #3 - For about five years, I was heavily involved with a wildlife sanctuary. I got to give a tiger a bath, bottle-feed wolf cubs and take a lion for a walk on a leash.
Random thing #4 - I live in a haunted house. It's 120-something years old and it's on the haunted house tour of our town.
Random thing #5 - I have a B.A. in Literature and Mythology.
Random thing #6 - I have four tattoos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like the 'frig!
On my 'frig for years... title of comic.."Compulsive Lyre"
a lyre on a couch saying "No really! I'm a bango."