Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Kind-hearted folks needed for fellow Etsyian!

I have a very dear friend that is in danger of losing her only mode of transportation due to hard luck in the employment arena.

She does NOT know I am doing this - I reckon she will soon. I

This fellow Etsyian is a huge part of my own inspiration, and is an inspiration to MANY more of us! She is a fellow member of the street team EAST, and has a heart that out-sizes most of the hearts I have the pleasure to know!

If you are looking to spend a little bit of money today, have a gift you need to pickup or just a little something fun yourself, visit her shop! She has a plethora of wonderful things and having purchased many from her myself, I can attest to wonderful pricing, QUICK shipping and fantastic quality!! She also takes custom orders and will change a button to a magnet if you like.

For all things Nerd and Geek - Visit the Realm!

No comments: